- First Year Silent Film
- The first film students make in the program is a 4 minute black-and-white silent film, shot on 16 mm, with an emphasis on visual storytelling and creating a dynamic dramatic situation. More
- First Year Spring Narrative Project
- This project is a 7-minute film emphasizing narrative, character development, scene construction, dialogue and working with actors. More
- Second Year Short Film
- A 10 minute film which allows the filmmaker to explore all aspects of cinematic storytelling.
- Thesis Film
- The thesis film is the culmination of a student's development through the program. They can include narrative shorts, documentaries, Web series, and feature films. More